About Gwenn Skaalen-Kapeluck
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Lake Wallenpaupack, Pike & Wayne County real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home or property in the Pike, Wayne, or Lackawanna counties in Pennsylvania, please contact me.
- Committed to Providing Professional & Personal Service
- Guiding You Through Every Phase
- Offering Exclusive Buyer or Seller Representation
- Aggressive & Innovative Marketing Program
- Featuring Maximum Internet Exposure
- Superior Negotiating Skills
- Full-Time Experienced Realtor
- Member of Pike-Wayne Board of Realtors
- Member of the Pennsylvania Assocation of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Member of the Institute of Luxury Marketing
- Earned the 100% Award for 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008